La Joya Area Federal Credit Union
Job Title: Marketing/Customer Service Manager
Position Purpose:Manage the day‐to‐day marketing functions of the credit union. Monitor all marketing programs, advertising campaigns, promotions, delivery systems, and community service activities for compliance with credit union policies as well as external rules and regulations. Facilitate the operations of the customer service department by communicating customer service goals to employees and train them to properly handle costumer service situations. Work alongside other administration to coordinate departmental efforts. Act as a liaison between the customers and the institution.
- Assist management in the development and execution of the annual marketing plan and budget.
- Develops and implements processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Monitor the marketing budget and track expenses; approve expenses that are in the budget; research and justify expenses that are outside the approved budget for management review.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a marketing compliance file system. Utilize the marketing system or other system tool to track and analyze marketing programs.
- Develop media advertising and sales literature directly or through advertising agencies and outside vendors.
- Develop, direct, and implement product and distribution of customer announcements of product promotions, product updates, or new products and services through newsletters and special mailings.
- Develop and implement member surveys regarding credit union products and services, potential products and services, quality of service, and other feedback to help the credit union meet member needs.
- Analyze marketing programs, member surveys, or other tracking tools for qualitative feedback on effectiveness of programs or new programs.
- Interact and communicate with all those impacted by promotions, new products, advertising campaigns, collateral material, etc., so that employees are up‐to‐date on credit union
- Manages the customer service operations, which deals directly with customers and is the first point of contact
- Oversees cross functional work areas targeted to resolve issues raised by customers
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Master’s Degree preferred 1-3 Years of experience
|Job Title:||IT Assistant|
|Reports To:||Operations Supervisor|
|Summary:||Assists with the activities involved in the configuration, operation, and maintenance of personal computer and communication systems, resolving hardware, software, and network problems, and implementing data and hardware recovery and/or replacement procedures.|